What is Collaborative Divorce?
Divorce Alternatives in San Diego County
At Claery & Hammond, LLP it is our goal to help divorcing or separating couples reach amicable solutions without court intervention. By listening to the issues that families face and understanding what each party needs to move beyond the divorce, our non-combative approach makes this goal a reality. The lawyers at our firm know firsthand how difficult divorce can be emotionally, financially and legally speaking, and are thoroughly committed to guiding clients through the process in the most efficient and amicable way possible, thereby minimizing additional stress and worry.
How Can Claery & Hammond, LLP Help?
The approach by our divorce lawyers is used to help couples focus on their most important goal, whatever that may be. We guide our clients through collaborative divorce by:
- Listening to what’s important to each party
- Minimizing partner conflict
- Empowering client’s control of the legal process
- Laying out the pros and cons of different solutions
- Providing essential resources to maximize emotional and financial stability
- Helping parents place a high priority on the children’s best interest
Is collaborative divorce right for us?
Over the years, the divorce lawyers at our firm have learned that divorce
isn’t just about dividing up assets, it is about restructuring a
family. To help our clients reach their goals in a peaceful, amicable
fashion, we offer Collaborative Divorce, a new option for divorcing couples.
Collaborative divorce is an alternative to costly, time-consuming litigation
that helps couples resolve disputes respectfully without going to court.
Couples who choose collaborative divorce often have an easier time with
the situation, as do the children of these marriages.
If the following statements apply to you, collaborative divorce may be the right option for you to choose:
- Your children are your highest priority.
- You want to avoid court involvement.
- You view the future as more important than the past.
- You have an interest in meeting the interests of all your family members.
- You want to have control over the divorce process, not a judge or court official.
If you are interested in collaborative divorce,
contact an attorney from Claery & Hammond, LLP
to discuss your situation and options!
Why You Want Us
Committed to Each & Every Case
On Your Side
We Provide Unique, Tailor-Made Solutions for Each Client
Powerful Advocacy for Every Single Client
We Offer a Free Initial Case Consultation
Our Team Has Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
Personalized, One-on-One Representation
Experienced in All Areas of Family Law & Divorce