What is Collaborative Divorce?
San Diego Divorce Attorney
At Claery & Hammond, LLP it is our goal to help divorcing or separating couples reach amicable solutions without court intervention. By listening to the issues that families face and understanding what each party needs to move beyond the divorce, our non-combative approach makes this goal a reality. The
San Diego divorce lawyers at our firm know firsthand how difficult divorce can be emotionally, financially and legally speaking, and are thoroughly committed to guiding clients through the process in the most efficient and amicable way possible, thereby minimizing additional stress and worry.
How can Claery & Hammond, LLP help?
The approach by our divorce lawyers is used to help couples focus on their most important goal, whatever that may be. We guide our clients through collaborative divorce by:
- Listening to what’s important to each party
- Minimizing partner conflict
- Empowering client’s control of the legal process
- Laying out the pros and cons of different solutions
- Providing essential resources to maximize emotional and financial stability
- Helping parents place a high priority on the children’s best interest
Is collaborative divorce right for us?
Over the years, the divorce lawyers at our firm have learned that divorce isn’t just about dividing up assets, it is about restructuring a family. To help our clients reach their goals in a peaceful, amicable fashion, we offer Collaborative Divorce, a new option for divorcing couples. Collaborative divorce is an alternative to costly, time-consuming litigation that helps couples resolve disputes respectfully without going to court. Couples who choose collaborative divorce often have an easier time with the situation, as do the children of these marriages.
If the following statements apply to you, collaborative divorce may be the right option for you to choose:
- Your children are your highest priority.
- You want to avoid court involvement.
- You view the future as more important than the past.
- You have an interest in meeting the interests of all your family members.
- You want to have control over the divorce process, not a judge or court official.
If you are interested in collaborative divorce, contact a San Diego divorce attorney from Claery & Hammond, LLP to discuss your situation and options!